Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where's my beer?

After getting rid of that fridge, I went back on the hunt for the Sanyo 4912. I could not find anything on craigslist and every web retailer wanted $50-$75 for shipping costs. I kept looking...

Ill drink most beer, but I don't' like dark beer, esp. Guinness. I know that there are people who are in love with Guinness, but hey its just not for me. My current favorite beer to drink socially would be Bud Light & Bud Light Lime (aka. Bud Lime). Bud Lime makes a nice summer beer, but I'm enjoying it in the winter time as well :)

I was hoping to fit two 1/6 kegs of my favorite beer, but unfortunately Anheiser-bush only makes 3 keg sizes - 1/4 keg, 1/4 slim keg, 1/2 keg. I nervous that these keg sizes would not fit in the Sanyo, most people went with 1/6 kegs. I was disappointed to hear this, but did more research and found I could fit 1 1/4 slim keg, which hold roughly 80 beers! I'm glad on got this resolved!

I also found that Walmart had the Sanyo for sale and it was free shipping ot the store, so I opted for that solution and placed the order. It is currently on its way from CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment